Monday, March 5, 2012

WINEO1983

My G case ordeal is over with this guy. I finally got a refund. Stay away from this seller if you can.  It's not that he sells bad products or doesn't deliver on his/her goods it's the lack of communication. I know that Mattel is back ordered on the upcoming cases but all I was asking was some feedback from this seller. Things like "any updates?" or "have you heard of a release date?" but I got nothing. That shows me that you have no concern for the buyers worries. If someone gives you money for a product then you need to show them the respect of communication. So I will never deal with this guy again. It's sellers like this that give selling Hot Wheels on the second market a bad rep.  I'm not the only one that had issues with this seller. Oh and one last thing about this guy, after I left him feedback he (or had someone) with a different I.D. email me with a question of why I left him negative feedback. Nice try WINEO. But anyway I have been buying cases for years off of Ebay so if you would like to know the better sellers to buy from then just ask but in the meantime Keep on Hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment